Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only wore once to try on, too big for me, need a medium. Tag still on it from purchase.

The jacket is of the Historical Collection 13 present themselves in the character of the vintage style of the historic symbols Ducati and the "Made in Italy". Leather in dark brown tone "Testa di Moro". Inserts made of yellow suede in the folds of the sleeves and the zipper, historical Patch Triple Logo.

2 pockets outside, 1 inside pocket

Asking at $375 shipped in US. That's a lot less than I paid so my loss your gain!

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Only wore once to try on, too big for me, need a medium. Tag still on it from purchase.

The jacket is of the Historical Collection 13 present themselves in the character of the vintage style of the historic symbols Ducati and the "Made in Italy". Leather in dark brown tone "Testa di Moro". Inserts made of yellow suede in the folds of the sleeves and the zipper, historical Patch Triple Logo.

2 pockets outside, 1 inside pocket

Asking at $375 shipped in US. That's a lot less than I paid so my loss your gain!

Thanks
I'm always skeptical on Italian sizing. Any idea what it would be in terms of chest size?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It fits my chest, I just have shorter arms so the sleeves are long. I have a speed and strength large and fits good because i tightened the sleeve at the elbow. I'd think if you typically fit a large this will fit.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd say hybrid. Not loaded with padding but very durable materials and design to be designed for more than fashion. It's more a windbreaker designed for riding

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've got this same jacket, and it is beautiful. BTW, I'm 5'10", 168 lbs. and got the jacket in XL; I tried on a Large, but the sleeve cuffs were too tight when zipped. They definitely run smaller than US sizes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts