Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I low sided a few months ago, damaging my LEFT saddlebag. Deep, ugly gouges in the black plastic outer cover and some minor scratches on the red painted cover.

I replaced the outer cover from Ebay getting a left side bag with a broken hinge, no hardware and perfect silver cover for $24.95. Split the cases, paired a good outer with a good inner and my red cover. But now I have this nice silver cover.

Anyone want to swap a left silver for a left red? Or have a left red for sale? Or want to buy a left silver?

Anyone?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Left Bag outer

Marc, I definitely want to by it. How much$? Your timing couldn't be better. I had a little "incident" on new tires just this morning. Post here or pm, either way works for me. Thanks, Gregg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hate these little incidents...

greggkirby said:
Marc, I definitely want to by it. How much$? Your timing couldn't be better. I had a little "incident" on new tires just this morning. Post here or pm, either way works for me. Thanks, Gregg
Greg,

Just to be clear, I have only the painted top cover, which is held in place [from the inside] with several tiny Italian phillips head screws. It has two very small nicks that I tried to photograph, but they don't show up very well.

http://www.pbase.com/marc60biker/image/55923942

Are you saying the incident claimed the cover but not the side of the bag? What a strange incident.

Fellow Forumer price at $50 [cover only] and you pay the actual shipping which I would guess at $10-$15.

·
Site Sponsor & Senior Member
193 Posts
oh,,
I had a 3.5 mph cold race tire high side in december.
"how about a large hot slice humble pie al-mode?"
well, that would be great!

Andrew

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is America!

jbcaddy said:
wow, what a deal, buy for 25, sell what is left over for 50
Well....Bike Bandit sells it for $127.14 and Ebay has one for $110. I was just trying to be reasonable plus get whopping rich.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts