Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hopefully the first in a series of Bay Area Ducati rides. All models welcome!

Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009

Time: Meet at 9 Kickstands up at 9:20

Meet Location: Woodside Chevron

Destination: Santa Cruz

Route: Woodside Chevron - alice's -pescadaro loop?- 35 south - 9 south - santa cruz (break/gas) - 1 south - 152 east - watsonville road north - uvas road north - almaden/85 (everyone goes home, south of starting point, just to be fair to south bay people)

Let's Ride. Who's in?

South bay scenic pre-ride to the meeting spot (9to35to84). kickstands up 8 am from downtown Saratoga 76

·
Premium Member
8,766 Posts
Good to see a flurry of riding posts, that makes three in different Nor Cal regions: Sacto, Bay Area and Santa Rosa. Take your pick!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do it Cooky. this is posted on a few forums so we might have a OK turnout. not huge, just about 10 +/-. We have decided not to do the pescadaro loop and keep it down to a 100 mile ride. hope to see you there!

·
Registered
862 Posts
I want to ride so bad, but I have been on a project in PA for over a week and will be here for two more. I just need to figure out a work related injury to get me home, but still allows me to ride.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts