Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for real life pictures of the jacket, front and back, all I can find on the internet is the usual marketing pictures, so if anyone has one and could post some pictures of the front and back, be appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sorry , not into the whole bike/rider lookalike ducati everything.

I think you look like a cock, like when yer mum dressed you up in clothes & you had no say in the matter..I usually find the Ducati apparel is not half as good as other stuff at half the price

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
obviously I'm not as gay as the guy wearing the jacket in the picture below.. but this is the jacket I have.. I like it, but it's hot in the summer. I think it goes great with the bike,, chicks dig it :cool:

:D:D:D hahahaha

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
OMG!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
As Flyn said..but a bit more diplomatic than my answer..Alpinestars for me . Leather most of the year & i can zip a summer jacket to the same pants if it gets too hot. which it hardly EVER bloody does

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dainese is not Ducati Branded

They make Ducati branded jackets, but those say Ducati.

What is on the inside of this Jacket? What liner if any? What armor? I tend to stick with Dainese because as blackie said, I like being able to match different jackets to different trousers, and mine use all Dainese zippers. Beats finding a tailor to sew new connectors.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
They make Ducati branded jackets, but those say Ducati.

What is on the inside of this Jacket? What liner if any? What armor? I tend to stick with Dainese because as blackie said, I like being able to match different jackets to different trousers, and mine use all Dainese zippers. Beats finding a tailor to sew new connectors.
The Ducati jackets made by Dainese are interchangeable with all Dainese pants and jackets.

I find the non Ducati labeled Dainese jackets have more features than the Ducati labeled Dainese jackets.

-M

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looking for real life pictures of the jacket, front and back, all I can find on the internet is the usual marketing pictures, so if anyone has one and could post some pictures of the front and back, be appreciated, thanks

Too bloody hot in louisiana at the moment for one, I am still wearing a mesh jacket (Frank Thomas) to try and stay cool. I did try one on though. Good looking jacket, fit was good but its a little stiff for my liking and I imagine I could probably wear it January Feb time here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Too bloody hot in louisiana at the moment for one, I am still wearing a mesh jacket (Frank Thomas) to try and stay cool. I did try one on though. Good looking jacket, fit was good but its a little stiff for my liking and I imagine I could probably wear it January Feb time here.
In Austin (3d most +100degree days in a row this summer) I've been wearing the dainese mesh jacket.

But it's either just too damn hot or the dainese isn't as cool as I hear everyone else says the vanson, etc., jackets are.

Still wear it, though, along with knee/shin protection. Too old, too fathered, I guess.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ok, I'll bite.
I have the Ducati Motard jacket and I like it a lot; with the liner off it has enough ventilation for riding in the 80s and with the liner on I was comfortable at 48....

·
Registered
188 Posts
In Austin (3d most +100degree days in a row this summer) I've been wearing the dainese mesh jacket.

But it's either just too damn hot or the dainese isn't as cool as I hear everyone else says the vanson, etc., jackets are.

Still wear it, though, along with knee/shin protection. Too old, too fathered, I guess.
Vanson's have such a big mesh you like like you are wearing fish net tights!!!!! I find the Frank Thomas to be very cool. I have a Ducati Mesh jacket and it is HOT!! I know it gets bloody hot where you are too, I was over in TX a couple of weeks ago......I still like the look of the SF jacket and maybe tempted when the weather finally cools......

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ok, I'll bite.
I have the Ducati Motard jacket and I like it a lot; with the liner off it has enough ventilation for riding in the 80s and with the liner on I was comfortable at 48....

Must be the very low 80"s, the jacket looks great but it does not look like it will breath much even with the liner out.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
I have a Icon Timax mesh jacket and I think is great, removeble liner, Titanium plates, just perfect!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts