Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys may well have already seen this, so forgive me if it’s been posted before, but check this out for a 900SS mod...

It uses the original crank and has a pivot system for the outer cylinders, making each main conrod a push-pull. That’s some stack of Keihins on there too. Expensive enough for two of them, let alone four!

https://thekneeslider.com/ducati-elenore-868cc-v8/

Attachments

Reactions: RockAZ and HyperJB

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Call me crazy I like this kind of why not bike building, the design does not look like it would work well but that could simply be me thinking too mainstream. It kind of looks like he had a old 900 motor and a bunch of monkey bike top ends lying around. I like the thinking but will wait to see how it holds together when run hard for a while. I look forward to hearing it for sure.

I like it is air cooled for aesthetics but I think the Drysdale V8 to be a safer bet in letting it rip. I have seen one of the drysdale "monster" v8's in person and it was very cool, a bit too fat for me but the exhaust was as sexy as they get.

I hope we get to see the Elenore test ride soon!

Little Dieter needs to fly part 2?

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Reactions: Kiwihame and RockAZ
1 - 4 of 4 Posts