Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any brand of De-cat header that can be used with the stock exhaust muffler. I know that for the older models you could buy just the header with no Cat and for the Multi Enduro there is that possibility too but never seen one for the Regular mutlistrada. Thanks

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Any reason why the header dedicated for the enduro couldn't fit on the standard dvt? The engine is the same and if it has anything to do with swing arm clearance then it should fit even better with the s.sided, am I wrong?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The whole exhaust muffler is diferent, dont think it has anything to do with one another besides the engine. So the muffler position is diferent witch makes me think it wont work.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
You can buy a header no problem, from a couple places (mine is an Arrow)... not sure if the stock slip on will fit on it though and since the DVT slip on isn't really a muffler you might not be happy with the sound (it'd be really loud).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im pretty sure its going to be loud. i think i just might have to get a full system either Arrow or Mivv.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Im pretty sure its going to be loud. i think i just might have to get a full system either Arrow or Mivv.
That's probably your best bet... get a slip-on with db-buster and you have the option to knock the volume down (and yes I can definitively say the DB buster makes a BIG difference, I just reinstalled in on my Arrow exhaust today - wide open is LOUD)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts