Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DeSimone disapperred many years ago.
And now Ferracci has closed its doors and seemingly relocated its Ducati has moved its franchise to the mega dealer, Montgomeryville Cycle. Unless I am missing something, Philadelphia is without a reasonably close Ducati dealer/service location. I live near downtown Philadelphia and Ferracci was a 30 minute ride (non rush hour). Montgomeryville is closer to 50 minutes and Eurosports is probably at least an hour. While I am sure that many people out there figure an hour is not bad at all, but this is in fact a major metropolitan area and seems a shame that someone needs to go 20-30 miles outside the city to get service.

Does anyone know if Ducati is trying to find a new locatioin/franchise in or around Philadelphia? and if so, if it is imminent?

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I'm in the same boat living Fairmount. I doubt that Philly will get one even with FBF gone. The folks at Montgomeryville are nice enough, but unless they picked up the FBF mechanics, I wouldn't take my Duc there. I've been doing my own stuff even though I really don't have the time, which is too bad because it means the bikes stay unused longer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts