Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering getting a Ducati leather jacket made by Dainese and while this jacket has a sipper to attach itself to leather pants (making it a 2 piece suit) I was wondering if it will attach itself to any other brand name. Do the pants need to be Dainese too or can others be sipped up as well (perhaps with the use of some adapter ? )

Thanks.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
I'm considering getting a Ducati leather jacket made by Dainese and while this jacket has a sipper to attach itself to leather pants (making it a 2 piece suit) I was wondering if it will attach itself to any other brand name. Do the pants need to be Dainese too or can others be sipped up as well (perhaps with the use of some adapter ? )

Thanks.
Ducati pants made by Dainese will fit any Dainese pant.

Dainese zippers are unique in that they are 3/4 zip. Most zippers on jackets and pants are only in the back.

Dainese Leather Pants: Mens

Dainese makes a union belt that you can use to join to pants that have belt loops.

DAINESE "Cintura Union" Belt

-M

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've used the cintura union for a while and it works pretty well if you're wearing jeans. I went down years ago my jacket rode up and got a rash where my hip bone is. I think the belt would've prevented that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts