Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to put my 999R back into stock form in many ways. I am selling these 3 parts together, as they're all needed to make the exhaust work on a deep sump 999R bike. Specs are as follows:

Genuine Termi 63mm Corse exhaust. This is a huge exhaust, and has an amazing sound. I would say some power is lost down low, and gained higher in the RPM range. I would definitely recommend only putting on an R-spec bike, probably with other supporting mods, unless you just like the look.

Corse carbon fiber tail, painted red, with white number plate decals from SRSigndesign. The tail came out very good, and includes the correct Corse seat. This whole unit is very very light, and comfortable as well.

Corse subframe. An aluminum piece was welded on to allow bolting up to a factory 999 gas tank. Also, a piece was added/modified to bolt to the exhaust in the correct location to support the exhaust.

999RS exhaust: $2,750
999RS carbon fiber tail and seat: $750
999RS subframe: $500

As mentioned above, all 3 parts really need to be sold together. Trying to put the RS exhaust on a 999/S/R will not work at all.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not for sure exactly which code you wanted, but on the middle pipe is stamped "22-01-04, 572.1.013.1D , 004"

Does that help at all?

·
Flying Brit
1,800 Posts
Great prices! Did you have to cut the lower part of the fairings for fitment?

I have the same setup on my racebike, it looks and sounds incredible. Thinking of doing the same to one of my street 999R

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Back from the dead- I'd like to bump this post again.

The lower part of the fairings do not connect - conventionally. I didn't trim the fairings either though. The bottom is about 1/2 inch away from connecting (because the exhaust is huge), so a zip tie is used to hold the bottom of the fairings together. Works great for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts