Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined about 6 months ago but have not recieved any information or if my registration was completed. Does anybody know what I should do next ? am I suppose to recieve information or anything else. If anyone has any information let me know.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Vito, it was an email that Ernie sent with a link to a Ducati website, I believe it was just you entered you name your address your bike and that was it. I'll see if i can locate the email.

rob

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I registre aigain to the ducati website this time went thru
are you receved any menber card from ducati

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nothing for me. Ernie told me they tend to take a lot of time to reply. Cappuccino breaks and all of that.

The computer also needs breaks.

Gary

·
Registered
52 Posts
Member Welcome Kits

Guys-

If you have registered online through the Ducati 2009 Member Welcome kit, your name should be coming to me soon for approval. Once I approve your membership, you are in for this year. You will receive a Members Welcome Kit, which is a patch, a pin, and stickers. All of that is mailed to the club president in one big shipment.
None of the USA Club President's I speak to, have received their kits yet. I think we have to keep a few things in mind when dealing with Ducati.
1-They are a small company. Ducati N.A. is only 25 people or so. 2- DOC is a worldwide organization, and up to last year the USA was behind Europe in the number of DOC Clubs. 3-Hey, It's Italy. They run on Italian time. Things are slower there. We will eventually get it. I did receive the club plaque and banner. If we had a clubhouse, we could hang it up. I'll bring them to show at the next meeting. Basically, we'll get the stuff, but it'll take time. Right now, we're in middle of racing season and the entire company participates in that.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Ernie
I registre again last nite to ducati welcome Kit
and I receved the email back from welcome Kit
so you sure receved the aproval from them
let me know wen you have the news

Thank you Vito

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just checked the Presidents website. So far I have received Member Registration approvals for 1- Carlos Acosta 2- Chris Cochran.

They are added to the roster today.
Vito, if you have followed the instructions I sent out, I should get an answer from Ducati this week for you.

Everyone else... REGISTER...

Ernie-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts