Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati Bike Nights now have a new location!

Join everyone this coming Monday, June 22nd for the first gathering!

4th Monday of every month 6:30pm to 10:00pm

HOT ITALIAN
1627 16th Street (northeast corner of 16th & "Q" Street)
Sacramento, Ca 95814
916-444-3000

Plenty of bike parking out front.
Thin crust Italian Pizza, Panini, Calzone and salads
Italian wines, beers and sparkling waters.
Make sure to save room for the Gelato!

'08 Isle of Man on the big screen, along with other bike focused events.

A presto!

Desmo Dave

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Ehh, I haven't heard that the DOG club has officially changed locations. Over the past 3 years we have not settled on one place nor have we settled on an exact schedule. Its when we feel the need to hook up. We do accept suggestions as to where to meet and lately it has been at Jack's Urban Eats. We like it because of the outdoor seating right next to the curb where we can keep a close eye on our bikes. Hot Italian is good except for the fact there isn't strategic seating and the noise level in there is close to unbearable.

No problem setting up your own meet up schedule and location, but in all due respect it is not co-signed by the Ducati Owners group of Sacramento/Stockton. Personally, for now I would like to leave the situation loose as we have been doing it. I'll discuss this with the VP of the Club and get his opinion. In fact, our selection process is democratic, someone throws out a suggestion and we fling it around until concensus is met. Sometimes it looks like "decide not to decide" and "lets make a deal", but it works and even has an air of spontaneity. I encourage everyone's input.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John,

With all due respect to you and the DOG club, I am not trying to suggest that you have changed locations. This event on the 4th Monday of every month is something that I am doing for my friends to have a place to meet on a regular basis. That being said, I will continue to show up and support the DOG club gatherings whenever and where ever they happen. I understand your position on the need to keep an eye on our bikes and I share your concern. I have been to HOT ITALIAN several times and I have not experienced any issue's with parking. I hope that you will find time in your schedule to join me and maybe I can even arraign for some more of that free food!

Cheers,

Desmo Dave

·
Registered
326 Posts

HOT ITALIAN
Sacramento, Ca 95814
916-444-3000

A presto!

Desmo Dave
Sounds like fun. Something to look forward to on select Monday evenings. Will have to try and make it out to one of these events. It's nice to have a choice of venues and Ducati groups to hang with.:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey, sounds great! I'll do my best to make it on the 22nd as that will be my last Monday in the area before moving.

HOT ITALIAN
Sacramento, Ca 95814
916-444-3000

A presto!

Desmo Dave

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dudecati,

Sure do hope to see you and the boys. It would be nice to visit before you leave for the coastal hills.

A presto

·
Go for it!
461 Posts
I was at Hot Italian last Saturday for dinner. The food was great and the price was very reasonable. I parked my bike across the street until midnight, the bike was in good shape. No problem there.

Jack's Urban also is another great place to hang out with the gangs and eat. I'll show up anywhere. I love to eat :) .

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was at Hot Italian last Saturday for dinner. The food was great and the price was very reasonable. I parked my bike across the street until midnight, the bike was in good shape. No problem there.

Jack's Urban also is another great place to hang out with the gangs and eat. I'll show up anywhere. I love to eat :) .
I was there for lunch, but found out the entertainment started at 6:00 PM with music up on the roof and one of the waiters doing rap or something in Italian. Sounded interesting.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Desmo Dave!

I'll do my best to be there. Spending the weekend in Vegas and back Monday morning. Depending on the weekend party factor, I hope to have enough energy to make it out there. :D

Talk to you soon, TSRR

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'll try to make it and try to bring the wife out on her new Ninja 250.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts