Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attended the Ducati Bike Night @ Hot Italian in Emerville last night. Lots of bikes & friendly faces... But it was colder than Eskimo Kitty & a haul from Vacaville.

Any plans on a Ducati Bike Night on a warm, summer evening @ the Hot Italian in Sac?? Looks like it's been a while... :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Attended the Ducati Bike Night @ Hot Italian in Emerville last night. Lots of bikes & friendly faces... But it was colder than Eskimo Kitty & a haul from Vacaville.

Any plans on a Ducati Bike Night on a warm, summer evening @ the Hot Italian in Sac?? Looks like it's been a while... :)
Oh, come on now, Rick. It wasn't that cold. I'll give you my fleecie next time. :D But I understand. You're probably closer to Sac. and the Hot Italian there has a great layout that I especially like. It's all about the Ducati!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Bike Night at Hot Italian in Sac is the last Monday of every month. I expect the next one is still on for the 30th. Starts at 7pm.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
According to the calendar on the A&S web site pizza night is on the 23rd. I'm looking foward to going, finally getting out and about since I broke my shoulder.

·
Administrator
12,443 Posts
It has been a long time since we have had a good get together! We need to have a meet up and talk about Cambria plans... lets call a date and get a group or meet with the A&S folks.

·
Premium Member
8,730 Posts
The every month bike night is Hot Italian's own thing, the people in the Ducati Owners Group make their own schedule when the time is right. How do we know that? When someone like Rick calls out for a meet up! At one time we tried to stick to a schedule, but this way is like the call of the wild, there is never a specific time or date, its just a feeling when all of a sudden someone will mention it and so far we have had the best turn outs this way.

I'm not to keen on Hot Italian, I'm just not the Pizza variation type and from what I recall the prices at H. I. are up there. We used to meet at Jacks and I agree a change is good so is there anywhere else besides the above two places? Even doing something like the BMW guys used to do like head out somewhere, Scott, your experience in this department is unprecedented, any ideas?

·
Administrator
12,443 Posts
We could get outside seating again at Cafeteria 15L and this time make sure we get parking right on the street where we are sitting.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Call a time and place then, i would like to go. I have been stuck in a sling since April so I'm happy just to get out and meet some fellow Ducati riders.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm long overdue. Lemme know... Should have 2-3 other Ducs in tow.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
How about wed. The 26 at 15 L?
Let's do it!

How about Wednesday, July 25 at 7:00pm

Cafeteria 15L
1116 15th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
916-492-1960

We will reserve a patio area for seating!

1. Jessica
2. Scott

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Cool, I'll be there.

·
Señor Member
8,232 Posts
I'll be with you in spirit. That's the time I take my dinner break at work.

·
Registered
525 Posts
CRAP... I'm racing that night. Maybe next time. Have fun and be safe on the way home.

·
Administrator
12,443 Posts
Anyone else want dinner tomorrow night, someone else must be hungry :D

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Quan, Dan, John? Anyone else?

Is everyone headed to Monterey early and that's why you all can't make it?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

1 - 20 of 29 Posts