Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get Ducati apparel below suggested retail price? I like the new wing jacket, but it's way overpriced!

Thanks!
Leo

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Don't know where you're located but last year I picked up a really nice Ducati waterproof, textile jacket for 50% off list at a dealership in Northampton, MA. They have a small Ducati bike and gear section in with their Japanese stuff. They occaisionally sell Duc stuff at discount.

bruce19

·
Registered
403 Posts
Have you been watching ebay? I have seen Ducati T shirts for $18 that are $33 at the dealers. There are many auctions and sellers so I dont think that they all will be bid up very much. Also, a dealership in Akron, OH has a lot of jackets, call / checkout crookedrivermc.com and see if there is anything that interests you.

Dave Harhay

·
Registered
28 Posts
Leonardo said:
Does anyone know where I can get Ducati apparel below suggested retail price? I like the new wing jacket, but it's way overpriced!

Thanks!
Leo

Have you stopped by Ducati of Bologna :) They blow out Ducati apparel... (1 peice suits - 600 euro, polo shirt 12 euro, tank top 12 euro) If you are visiting the factory, don't stop in the gift shop... go across the street.

Blair

·
Registered
835 Posts
when i'm at my place in italy this summer, i'll def stop by bologna to pick up some goodies

·
Registered
835 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way the wing jacket is under 500 on the site i bought my daytona jacket from, my jacket was 519 shipped to my house b4 the price went back up!

http://www.advancedmotorsports.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts