Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Ducati abandons Desmodromics!!

7163 16
Check this out - it appears to be a one-off model :)

http://tinyurl.com/cplp4
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Rainman said:
It is important that you LOOK like a serious rider....
Yeah, whatever you do, DON'T SMILE when you're riding it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's see, got the grinder out and I'll just take a little off these puck things, not too much though. don't want it to look fake or anything. Oh yeah the tires gotta do something about those big strips around the edges. Buzz buzz buzz. Ahh, that looks much better. Now to squeeze my gut into these $2000 leathers and head down to the coffee shop. :)

Charlie, Starkist wants tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good taste. Remember that one?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hipodromico??? Apparently it can be ridden only at the site of the ancient Greek Hippodrome. Now THAT'S exclusive!

·
Registered
591 Posts
"People respect you because it makes you look like a serious rider.

Golly...if only Rodney Dangerfield had one of these bikes while he was alive!

Shucks...I think I possibly picked the wrong color! LOL! Does my ST2 need to be yellow for people to respect me too??? ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
BlueST2 said:
Shucks...I think I possibly picked the wrong color! LOL! Does my ST2 need to be yellow for people to respect me too??? ;)
Uhm...yes. :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thank for setting me straight Rob!!!

Gee... I can't get no respect...I went into the bank the other day and told 'em to check my balance...they tripped me when I was goin' out the door...gee...no respect!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
BlueST2 said:
Thank for setting me straight Rob!!!

Gee... I can't get no respect...I went into the bank the other day and told 'em to check my balance...they tripped me when I was goin' out the door...gee...no respect!
THAT WAS FUNNY!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.