Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the world wide production figures for the 2005 and 2006 ducati 999S?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
desmomoto,do you have figures for the other years as well?i

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks desmomoto!

Only 7132 world wide, in my book that is quite a rare bike. No wonder thay are hard to find. Well if I can just get mine working properly, I can start enjoying it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hay Desmomoto, Where are you getting these production figures from?
What was the desmosedici?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hay Desmomoto, Where are you getting these production figures from?
What was the desmosedici?
this is for 2009.
The bike’s $72,500 MSRP excludes me from the buyer’s list, but given the fact that the entire 500 units for the United States sold out in five hours when the Desmosedici RR was originally introduced, the bike is sure to find its customers extremely easy.

This is for the first year production
Ducati has just announced that it has sold the entire production run of 1,500 motorcycles - a figure that has been raised twice from the original 'couple of hundred', to 1,250 following a rather better than expected response to a £40k Ducati, up to 1,500 after demand stayed high. Despite the fact that, apparently, orders are still coming in, Ducati has said that it will not be extending its run again.
Demand for what it possibly the most desirable motorbike ever will keep the Desmo's dedicated production line tied up until the end of next year and the official line is that there will be no follow up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
How about 999R numbers?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
yes i do.
i was kinda hopeing you would post them ,as i found the info at ducatis site rather confusing when it came to superbike production year to year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts