Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
No idea what they're worth but I'm glad my bike doesn't have them or I'd have to clean the inside as well as the out... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
141 Posts
That is very cool. How did you come to own them? There has to be a story behind it...

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i remember a set on ebay quite a while ago,they didn't sell for much.problem is a buyer would only want them because they are ''unique''

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
check out this picture below of my 749R with these fairings as well as all the other parts painted "clear". Sometimes I can't find my bike when I park it, but other than that it's awesome.... almost impossible to get pulled over by the cops too!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is very cool. How did you come to own them? There has to be a story behind it...
I was told by the seller (a ducati dealer in the states) that it was owned by AustinDucati when Hodgson was racing for them in American superbikes, when they stopped racing the complete inventory was bought by aforementioned dealer, they had two pairs on eBay and i managed to win one of the pairs. Had a nightmare with the shipping but the shop were great and sorted everything out. Not looking to sell just wondered if they were worth anything?

·
Registered
680 Posts
It wasn't a "Dealer" it was Ducshop which is an independent shop. If I remember, there was only one set made.
I was told by the seller (a ducati dealer in the states) that it was owned by AustinDucati when Hodgson was racing for them in American superbikes, when they stopped racing the complete inventory was bought by aforementioned dealer, they had two pairs on eBay and i managed to win one of the pairs. Had a nightmare with the shipping but the shop were great and sorted everything out. Not looking to sell just wondered if they were worth anything?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It wasn't a "Dealer" it was Ducshop which is an independent shop. If I remember, there was only one set made.
You're right, just checked my E-Mails and it was DucShop998! But i'm 99% sure two sets were auctioned as i won the second set :) They're safely tucked away in the loft awaiting summer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
A clear set of fairings on my 999S would be the cat's meow! I got my wish to 'stand out'....a set of clear's and I could blend in a little.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts