Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Duc 848 Nicky Hayden and friend's Duc SF 1098 was available on 09.09.2009,and some pic of them

and me

·
Registered
460 Posts
congrats on the new arrivals!

What kind of roads are there to test them out? Do you have some long high speed roadways??

·
Registered
125 Posts
What kind of roads are there to test them out? Do you have some long high speed roadways??
I'm from Vietnam and you will be lucky to hit 10mph. Theres like a million little scooter/mopeds out there and everyone is moving at like 5mph fairing to fairing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it a signed edition, or a regular 848 that someone just bought Nicky Hayden fairings and slapped them on?
This is signed edition.I bought and must reg in CA,then bring it to vietnam,because it can't export from USA.I only ride it at weekend for long distance in highway

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love those new Hayden editions. Thats a sick bike man!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Can I bring my Ducati from Singapore?

I live in singapore and own a Ducati GT1000. My wife is originally from Vietnam and we bought some property with the intention of building a house for our retirement in Ho Chi Minh City. I really wish I could bring my bike with me. Do you know if it is possible? Are there mechanics that can work on ducati's?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I thought you can't ride bikes over 250cc unless you're law enforcement or belong to some 'racing clubs'?

Btw, I've rented scooters in Saigon while vacationing. Fun with a chick on the back, but a heavy, tall, and hot (literally) running bike in traffic??? Dunno...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nicky who??????? :sleep:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts