Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I’ve not long owned the 749 and kinda regretting buying it ??I’ve recently changed the TPS and put it all back together and it won’t start I’ve got no spark and the starter motor keeps spinning even when I take finger off the button it might be a coincidence but could do with some advise please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated
Thankyou in advance

·
Registered
590 Posts
It's not something I have experienced so I can't comment and I don't guess, someone should chime in soon enough. Failing that there is a 749/999 FB forum with a lot of experienced guys sharing info on your specific model.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,594 Posts
Where to begin? I guess you should start asking for help in the Superbike section. You won't get much response in the Welcome section.

You should also describe what you did when you replaced the TPS. How did you reset it after replacement? We'll also need to know the year and version of the 749. Try to provide as much info and detail as you can.

And please fill out your location info in your user profile.
https://www.ducati.ms/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

Thanks and enjoy the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts