Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I tried search, but can't find a work shop manual for a 1969 ducati 450 scrambler. Any one know where I can find this to download?

Thanks

·
Registered
450 Posts
The booklet that Colin links to is, as it's name suggests, only a supplement to the main factory manual. As such it is not comprehensive (only 16 pages), covering just certain aspects of the 250, 350 and 450 SCRs and Mark 3s (both springer and desmo) and the 250 Monza between 1967 and 1970.*

The main factory manual came in two editions: the one to which the Supplement was ... a supplement, and which covered the 160 Monza, all the 250s, and the 350 Sebring. This originally had an orange-yellow cover (see photo), but there were also reprints with either a grey cover or a blue cover.

The other manual was for the earlier bikes (100s, 125s, 175s, 200s). This has a blue cover.

* To the best of my knowledge, there was no factory manual specifically for the bikes made after 1970.

There were/are also various Clymer manuals, Haynes manuals and other repair and restoration guides. But let's not get into those ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts