Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
750 Panigale?... What. Engine is that and why the strange cc? How would this exist next to 848?.... Meh at this thread

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Multi PP with new livery. Unfortunately the Hyper might be dead... the Hyper 848 is actually a Multi 848. New panigale SP...
If that's the case I'll never sell my Hyper. Best back road bike ever. Plus it looks like the end of the air cooled engines. I was going to trade it in for a new model but screw it I'll have to save up a bit more. Hope the kids like peanut butter and jelly for the next 5 years:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
If that's the case I'll never sell my Hyper. Best back road bike ever. Plus it looks like the end of the air cooled engines. I was going to trade it in for a new model but screw it I'll have to save up a bit more. Hope the kids like peanut butter and jelly for the next 5 years:D
Totally agree with you. Keep it. One of the most fun bikes to ride ever!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Agreed as well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
848 will be around another year for sure, mini-pani maybe for 2014.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Ducati USA today announced that there will be three versions of the Multistrada. The difference is in equipment and features.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
What is new in 2013: Post em up as you hear them.

Rumors:
750 Panigale

Announcements/Leaks:
1200 Multistrada (3 different configurations)
Ducati Multistrada 820, Hypermotard 820, Roadster 820

Speculation:
848 SP

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
how about bringing back the sport classic's?? c'mon ducati.. can't they realize the demand is high in the retro cafe market..

one more year... one more year... one more year...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yea, the fuel tank thing sucks but I'd probably buy fuel tanks by the pallet rather than give up the bike. Just saying.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts