Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Thanks to supermoto fun with slick tires on the dirt, I am the proud owner of a 1+ foot long TITANIUM ROD inside my tibia, I wonder how much it is worth at NCR current rates:eek:
not so much.

french ti is worth a LOT less than italian ti. (i know ... the stuff in your leg is probably america ti ... still worth MUCH less than italian ti)

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not so much.

french ti is worth a LOT less than italian ti. (i know ... the stuff in your leg is probably america ti ... still worth MUCH less than italian ti)
Remember that the French bastard is a US citizen, and he decided to start breaking bones only once he was old enough and on US soil:D

This titanium rod was provided and installed by Stanford hospital and the total cost of labor and parts was $45k including dyno runs:eek:
Thanks god their tests showed that the ECU did not need to be remapped:D

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Remember that the French bastard is a US citizen, and he decided to start breaking bones only once he was old enough and on US soil:D

This titanium rod was provided and installed by Stanford hospital and the total cost of labor and parts was $45k including dyno runs:eek:
Thanks god their tests showed that the ECU did not need to be remapped:D
Nice!:D That's a smokin' deal for Stanford work!

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
HOly goD dAmN SHIT!!! That looks so bitchen I can't believe it. That is the first time I've liked the look of the air cooled motor.... WOW, I dig that. How much?
About $2400 for the testarosso heads from MPB.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts