Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cannot recommend this product ..

literally, 5 - 6 rides and paint paint comes off …. c’mon, this is a $100 after shipping product . Also they shaped feel a bit awkward when I try hug them with the boots .

(n)(n)(n)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Maybe send them out to be powder coated?

Reactions: v01d

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hard anodizing would be what I would expect from a company like that in a high traffic area. You could cerikote it at home though

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hard anodizing would be what I would expect from a company like that in a high traffic area. You could cerikote it at home though
Hmm, I'm googling that ... I don't know what that word means, so . Thanks do suggestion I'm gonna see what if anything I can do , at home.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hmm, I'm googling that ... I don't know what that word means, so . Thanks do suggestion I'm gonna see what if anything I can do , at home.
Cerakote is what they use to color guns. It's insanely durable and can be done at home. There is a guy on the D modified group that has coated numerous of his V4 916 edition bike. Between paint, powder coating and Cerakote, cerakote is the most durable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts