Since I wasn't finding anything easily on the forums I figured I would share a quick how to and a picture of where to install the "duc.ee" to eliminate the "EXVL" error after decating the bike and removing the flapper valve. Note: I did not remove the cable, the servo, or the OEM connecting cable and plug. Too much work.
- Remove the side panel. ((6) screws with 2 different sized Allen wrenches)
- Unplug the OEM servo plug marked by the upper arrow. I should note this is a bit if a bitch to unplug. Note where arrow is pointing: There is a small plastic depression tab on the top of the plug. Depress the tab and slide plug off the metal slide mount. On the left hand part of the plug on the bottom there is another depression tab. Press and hold that to separate the plug connection.
- Plug in the duc.ee to the left side of the OEM connecting plug and secure the duc.ee plug back on the slide mount. I simply left the OEM plug there and secured it to the duc.ee cable with the supplied zip tie. See lower arrow.
- tuck the duc.ee in behind the other cables. It fits snugly and is secure there. You could use another zip tie here. If you have one. >
- test the device. Works as advertised!
- replace side panel
540.2 KB Views: 143