Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just changed my wheels to Marchesini and had them powder coated in gold as per the Endurance racers of the 1970s. :)

If you go to my blog at http://ducatisportclassics.blogspot.com/

I have just posted a detailed description of fitting the Marchesini wheels to a sport classic as well as lots of pictures of the new wheels and how the bike looks with them (sample below). I could honestly not be happier with this mod! Amazing looks now (in my opinion) and the handling is incomparable (just a fact!)..

Knowing my fellow Ducati forum members and their desire for eye candy pictures I hope you enjoy the post!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very nice

That's a great look. And great information. I have been looking for a winter project for the SC

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Desmo

It's a great project to do, I shoudl have waited until winter but i'm not that patient!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Couple more pics...

Post clean! Now if it would just stop raining!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey hey, another 675 owner as well. Congrats on the good taste in bikes, although I think my Daytona will be posted up for sale soon as I don't often spend much time on it anymore.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah although it's actually the girlfriend who owns it I just get to thrash it now and then ;)

She's thinking of selling it for a Thruxton and slowing down a bit... probably a good idea!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts