Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, just got a brake line kit and the space between the 2 lines seems too small, washer obstructing the 2nd hole. They say it's ok the fluid will pass but I'm not confident at all about this. I've googled and seen banjos with what looks like a proper spacing. Any inputs appreciated. Thx!

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tell them to send you the proper bolt or return the kit and get a different brand.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you too think it's not the correct one? I'd like not to deal with them anymore so I'm trying to find one online or maybe at local shop. Thx!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think it might be the wrong one, as I've seen several others that the hole line up perfectly. If you go to your local shop you might be able to get one for around $5 or so that will line up better.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just went to a local shop and bought a Goodridge for $10, better fit and far better finish.

They wouldn't allow me to return the kit because it's custom made to order. Ridiculous, a front brake line kit for my bike can fit numerous models and years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts