Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
That is a very good friend of mine, his name is Larry. My wife and I have the shirts and see enclosed pic of the st with said sticker, she even has a sticker on the back of her car!

He is funny about this...... Let me give you the reason. He has a small stuttering problem, an easy way he gets over it is by injecting a small profanity into the stutter. Kind of like instead of Santa Barbara, if he gets stuck it is "santa F****N barbara"

He is a great guy and a real motorcyclist with a long history.

mark

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yes, that ST has been at all the GP races up at Laguna and is usually on the island and at the row.

I will talk to Larry and see if he is interested. I have approached him about this before, the lettering he did is quite interesting. Its not just the word but he created the font and it really looks right. I will post a better pic if he doesn't want to sell "his" word then some enterprising young gun can take over!

Mark

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
All hail King Kahn

I think my wife got his last t-shirt but she still owes him a video of her wearing it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
mojodog:

You must know Larry (did you run around him on the track back there in Jersey?) Been trying to get him back on the track here with me, but you know how it is, his duc wouldn't even come close to passing inspection, and you know, getting old and all............ :)

WE could start up a bidding war on used Du******cati shirts and stickers! Let see ,your wife has one, I have one, my wife has one...................

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
yeah rode with him on the road and track. I've been threatening a visit but can,t seem to get it to line up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts