Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see from my sig I've owned plenty of bikes in the past. However, this is my first Ducati and my first bike that has TC /ABS. I've configured my "sport" mode with 0 DTC / 0 ABS. For those that have been riding with TC / ABS what are the pros and cons of using both and what levels are recommended?

Thanks

·
Registered
766 Posts
As you can see from my sig I've owned plenty of bikes in the past. However, this is my first Ducati and my first bike that has TC /ABS. I've configured my "sport" mode with 0 DTC / 0 ABS. For those that have been riding with TC / ABS what are the pros and cons of using both and what levels are recommended?

Thanks
I rarely ride aggressive enough to get the TC to engage on level 1...but it's a blast letting the rear step out and leave a big ole mark in the pavement...abs I leave on 1...it really won't intervene until you really need it...level 2 will come on sooner but also has the added benefit of working the rear brake without using the pedal...I feel riding with them off will only have merit on a track...you will never feel they are holding you back on the street...I'll also dial up the TC if I'm just trying to squeeze an extra few miles on a pretty sketchy tire while I still want to be ham fisted on the throttle...riding with them at zero? You paid for it...it's there....it's a good safety net to have

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts