Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you remember the rear wheel fiasco, it's finally been solved thanks to Martin, Matt, Brian, and Ed at Motowheels. Been working real hard to get these puppies, and I just installed them so I can ride to the Motowheels 10th Anniversary Open House tomorrow afternoon.

As you can see, the chicken strips are invisible right now. I have tons of work to finish before I crack the garage door and test ride my girlfriend with her new exotic shoes. These wheels are so light it's amazing, not to mention the good old bling factor that rounds out my Carbon Fiber theme.

Big, Big Thanks goes to Martin and the guys at Motowheels for getting me set up and back on the road. If anyone local has plans for tomorrow, cancel them and get over to their open house and get some great deals. These guys are really working hard right now to put on something great for everyone that can make it. And if you can't make it, they are setting up discounts for your online purchase, so don't miss out!

Dan Tapia

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Those are great looking wheels, you lucky dog!

Say, that seems like alot of wheel weight though, I would imagine those light wheels are pretty close to evenly balanced, you may have some not so good (I can see they are new) tires though. Did they balance them with the stickers still on?

Mark

·
Registered
429 Posts
Great lookin wheels, Looks like MotoWheels does have a hack of a Crew ;).
Give us some feedback of the wheels on the real world. that ought be one of the best up grade you can do for your Bike.

Regards

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are great looking wheels, you lucky dog!

Say, that seems like alot of wheel weight though, I would imagine those light wheels are pretty close to evenly balanced, you may have some not so good (I can see they are new) tires though. Did they balance them with the stickers still on?

Mark
Stickers were removed prior to balancing, honestly hadn't put much thought to it as my stock wheels had nearly twice that amount on them with the last set of tires mounted. I do feel like a lucky dog for sure!

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great lookin wheels, Looks like MotoWheels does have a hack of a Crew ;).
Give us some feedback of the wheels on the real world. that ought be one of the best up grade you can do for your Bike.

Regards
PV,

Yes Motowheels does have a "Heck" of a crew! Just in the short rides I've had since mounting, this is truly the most quantifiable improvement one can make for handling, acceleration, and stopping power - hands down. There are no negatives to discuss, unless you consider getting yelled at by the wife for sleeping next to the bike for nights on end!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts