or both side black

I need rear carbon right side (facing bike)piece on tail

also need shifter .. it snapped off
please pm me

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got done working out and was pulling out of the parking lot and front end slid out on a oil spot,, felt like I was on a sheet of ice,,,,,
scraped my knee I was only going 5mph,,,
but I took out the whole right side new mirror, bark buster rashed the side shroud, the rear carbon piece and snapped the gear lever knob off,,,,

I should'nt have choked that young boy like that ,,G-d set me straight

·
Registered
730 Posts
NICE, i dropped my bike at the gym after a workout doing 5 mph!! took out the left side. :)

busted off handguard, broken mirror, kickstand sensor-(resulting in a tow home) busted shifter, busted lever, busted pride, scratched fairing. 3 week old new bike. total cost to replace/fix. $0

through bolted handguard to mirror, modified mirrior body to bolt to bars, mirror still has two long cracks, disabled kickstand sensor. plastic still scratched, welded lever and shifter back together. it's not easy to see the damage unless you know what to look for

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sorry to hear this credit, can't help with panels sorry but can help with support .. FWIW.

Never nice to hear our lusties go down.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where's the best place to get oem parts (east coast)

should I just call a local dealer or is there a less expensive way

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Dealer is probably your only choice.

Remember to call it the left side stuff though, when you're ordering parts you do it as if you're sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Search ebay, and search all countries. I called the dealer for the headlight fairing and they wanted 697.00 !!! I won it off of ebay.de for 220.00 shipped.
The dealer is going to be very expensive.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I need red right side (facing bike) side shroud...

I need rear carbon right side (facing bike)piece...
What does "facing bike" mean??? Standing in front of the bike looking at it? :think:

In bike-speak, the right side is the right side, and left is left. This is one of those "I knew what you meant, until you tried to explain what you meant" situations... :p

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
What does "facing bike" mean??? Standing in front of the bike looking at it? :think:

In bike-speak, the right side is the right side, and left is left. This is one of those "I knew what you meant, until you tried to explain what you meant" situations... :p
Yeah, what Scott said!

You talk about the right and left side of a motorcycle (and car too, BTW) while sitting on the seat, facing forward.

On our bikes, the shifter is on LEFT and the rear brake is on the right.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes while sitting on bike,,
I fixed the problem
mounted the turn signals to the inside bark buster mounts. Used a red paint marker to touch up the plastics.
Placed sticker over the carbon scratches and bought a new shift leaver ...
mcguyver

magical racing shrouds and bark busters on order

·
Registered
426 Posts
I need red right side (facing bike) side shroud
or both side black

I need rear carbon right side (facing bike)piece on tail

also need shifter .. it snapped off
please pm me
If its the left side while sitting on the bike, I have the rear carbon fibre guard and probably also the shifter. If you're interested, send me a PM as i don't log in here that often (a PM will send me an email). I'll send you a PM as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts