Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
385 Posts
@racerboy...in my never-ending quest to search for SF parts, I found this windscreen that is intriguing:
This has a similar profile as the Barracuda fighter pilot posted....

Additionally, they have both styles of carbon ignition guards...! Perhaps you may find one there?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
@racerboy...in my never-ending quest to search for SF parts, I found this windscreen that is intriguing:
Additionally, they have both styles of carbon ignition guards...! Perhaps you may find one there?
Looks like a copy of the Barracuda for sure...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
This has a similar profile as the Barracuda fighter pilot posted....

Unfortunately, it does not appear that they have the "Type A" guard, which is what I am looking for. Thanks, though. The hunt continues...

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
385 Posts
Unfortunately, it does not appear that they have the "Type A" guard, which is what I am looking for. Thanks, though. The hunt continues...
Ebay, and a couple of other websites, have the genuine DP carbon guard. Those may be the appropriate size/shape you are looking for. I can send links if you'd like.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts