Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
more pix!!!!! i've been waiting to see these babies. how much??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their on. The right carbon fiber heel guard needed to be modified to fit around the brake.

Thanks to Miles at BCM for staying on top of things and getting these for me. I haven't seen the bill yet.

Ted

·
Banned
71 Posts
id be interested in getting some more ground clearance but i dont want to blow a bunch of money for something not very significant, anybody have anything that has worked for them?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is it actually possible to get just the DP clutch and brake levers from the whole set? Would they (DP levers) fit the standart set?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no idea about the availability of the levers. call your local dealer, the rearsets I think were offered in January, and only came now. I can't report on the ride, I'm in the 4 month of recovering from being hit by a car on my ST3.

Here's Ducati's spec from their website.
Billet rider's footpeg kit, raised and articulated. Raised rider's footpeg kit with a more backward stance, with articulated controls in billet aluminium. They match the standard passenger footrests, but these racing-derived controls allow for even steeper leaning angles and perfect control of the bike, thanks to their different position: more raised (20 mm) and further back (20 mm) than standard. The plastic element - that can be replaced - protects the controls in case of rubbing on asphalt while the special design ensures a safe grip of the boot.
SKU code #96631708B.

I've heard the woodcraft rearsets do not drag at all. From the comparision in photo's the woodcrafts are farther back, and higher up. But you have to figure out a way to mount the brake light switch yourself. Which I have done on another bike, but the look was a factor for the Hyper.

Ted
www.nedoc.org

·
Registered
635 Posts
man i really want them!!! keep us posted on the price.

·
Banned
71 Posts
saw them in the case at pro italia today and they are over $1000... thats pretty lame if you ask me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts