Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks:
Can anyone advise on whether the Hypermotard DP performance seat height is higher or lower than the stock seat? Any idea what the measurements are for both ? Thanks,

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Hey folks:
Can anyone advise on whether the Hypermotard DP performance seat height is higher or lower than the stock seat? Any idea what the measurements are for both ? Thanks,
Just measured mine.

DP seat is 34". It's about 1/2 an inch lower than standard' not much.

But the seating position is better, I think!

·
Registered
96 Posts
DP performance seat height

Greetings,

I have run both on my 08 hyper S and although I am 6 foot tall and 230 with gear, I can't tell a difference in the DP race and the stock seat height....even when swinging my leg over the saddle.

I also ride off road and all of my dirt bike seat heights are in the 36 to 37 inches in height...so I may be de-sensitized to the seat height

Run either!!!

Best regards,

·
Registered
100 Posts
I found mine felt a good deal lower, eventhough it is prob. only 1/2 and inch. I absolutly recommend it though- like said before the seating posistion is better, the little boulster in the back works great, looks sexy, and I feel I have a much easier time getting a knee down w/ the DP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to those who replied-much appreciated

Thanks to those who replied-much appreciated. Any insight on the DP touring seat ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bummer, the local stealership told me the DP racing seat was higher and narrower which is what I wanted... glad I didn't buy it yet.:mad:

Are there any seats that are higher than stock? If not, anyone have a suggestion of someone that can redo the stock for another 1" or so of height?:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts