Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Flying to San Fran for a few days and driving to Tahoe and back. Are there any good places in or around these places to get Ducati Performance parts? Cheers.
Sorry if this has been asked before. Search doesn't seem to work on my phone

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
I've had really good experiences at Munroe Motors.
They had a lot of oem parts in stock for a 996 that I'm working on.
I'm actually headed to SF for work this week. If I get time I'm going to go there. I'll let you know what they have in the goodie cases.

-cheers

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had really good experiences at Munroe Motors.
They had a lot of oem parts in stock for a 996 that I'm working on.
I'm actually headed to SF for work this week. If I get time I'm going to go there. I'll let you know what they have in the goodie cases.

-cheers
Thanks!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
We have a lot of aftermarket Ducati Streetfighter parts here at Motowheels in Sacramento which is half way between SF and South Lake Tahoe right off of HWY 50..

Our project Streetfighter and other project bikes are in our showroom.

We are closed on weekends but open Monday-Friday.
Give the guys a call at 916.369.2509. Directions at www.motowheels.com

-M

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have a lot of aftermarket Ducati Streetfighter parts here at Motowheels in Sacramento which is half way between SF and South Lake Tahoe right off of HWY 50..

Our project Streetfighter and other project bikes are in our showroom.

We are closed on weekends but open Monday-Friday.
Give the guys a call at 916.369.2509. Directions at www.motowheels.com

-M
Awesome. Defo coming to see you guys. I already got that full exhaust system and CRG arrows from you. You guys are great!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Was able to make it to Munroe today and they didn't seem to have much DP stuff for the SF in their cases. Quite a bit of Monster bits.
Like I said in my earlier post though, they do seem to have a lot of OEM parts in stock for Duc's, if you're in need of any of that.
If you're looking for aftermarket, Motowheels is where it's at. Good stuff and really good customer service.
Good luck with the trip.

-karl

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was able to make it to Munroe today and they didn't seem to have much DP stuff for the SF in their cases. Quite a bit of Monster bits.
Like I said in my earlier post though, they do seem to have a lot of OEM parts in stock for Duc's, if you're in need of any of that.
If you're looking for aftermarket, Motowheels is where it's at. Good stuff and really good customer service.
Good luck with the trip.

-karl
Thanks! Driving on the wrong (right hand) side of the road is gonna be interesting. Must stay as alert in the rental car as I do on the bike ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts