Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone care to give me their opinion on these mirrors on my hyper.
These are from the DP catalog under monster accessories. I picked
them up cheap and thought I'd try them. Pretty good visability on the
road. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
road. Thanks
i have had the stock monster 696/1100 mirrors on my hypertard for a few weeks now ... they work great, and look pretty cool (kind of follow the design lines of the hypertard).

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
I think the mirrors have a cool design in their own right... but i don't think they follow the angular design of the hyper. If you are going to keep them, consider painting them black?

·
Registered
532 Posts
i think that fitted mirrors are a real good job for filtering through the traffice. Its a matter of chioce and if you are happy with them what odds about the rest of us. i put Aprillia Tuno Mirrors on mine and i think they are great. i agree with the other post and that is if your are going to keep them i suggest that you paint them black

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DP Monster mirrors on a hyper

Thanks guys for the suggestions and comments on these mirrors.
I agree with all the comments and am going to go with Tuono mirrors
or Streetfighter/Monster Mirrors.

·
Registered
85 Posts
road. Thanks
Where did you get the fitting for the mirror to screw into??

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Don't paint them RED or you will get shit for life! :D

The actually mirror shape looks sweet, powdercoat, paint, anodise black?

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have had the stock monster 696/1100 mirrors on my hypertard for a few weeks now ... they work great, and look pretty cool (kind of follow the design lines of the hypertard).
John,
Do you have any pictures posted somewhere of the 696 mirrors on your Hyper? I was thinking of doing the same thing.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Best Mirrors!

Before I got my Hyper I had a Multi... and we all know that any large bump snapped those mirrors at the thread like a twig. The best mirrors I have ever found are made by http://www.cyccon.com/.

I replaced mine with the "BIKER MULTISTRADA" and was the envy of Multi owners everywhere. They matched the old ones closely and didn't move an inch when that station wagon took me out because she wanted to buy me a Hyper ;) They source the same factory that makes the Ducati Performance mirrors but at cheaper prices with many more styles. The ones I got were rock solid.

·
Registered
532 Posts
i got my Apprilia Mirrors on ebay for £35.00 and then i got the brackets from Hein Gerikie for £16.00 Great job

1 - 15 of 15 Posts