Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
I recieved my exhaust kit today...How loud is the airbox conversion? thanks!
,,,,Not to bad,hey bro what dealer sold them to you.I need to replace mine due to a lay down. The service guy said italy stopped making them but i know theres a set out there,all i need is the exhaust pipes, the rest is on the bike.

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's pretty freakin loud, mostly when you get on it and put your head down in a tuck..the sucker is louder then the pipes ...lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased these new in the box on ebay. Got lucky....Corse Superbikes in Milwaukee wanted $1250 for just the mufflers and filter kit. I'm told the early kits did not come with the computer? I purchased a DP ECU on ebay also. The said it will work..we will see!

G

·
I purchased these new in the box on ebay. Got lucky....Corse Superbikes in Milwaukee wanted $1250 for just the mufflers and filter kit. I'm told the early kits did not come with the computer? I purchased a DP ECU on ebay also. The said it will work..we will see!
LUCKY my ass,wow great deal man,your going to love it,make sure you get your baby mapped w/ the ecu unit to pipes .its criminal man,enjoy.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.