Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
I recieved my exhaust kit today...How loud is the airbox conversion? thanks!
,,,,Not to bad,hey bro what dealer sold them to you.I need to replace mine due to a lay down. The service guy said italy stopped making them but i know theres a set out there,all i need is the exhaust pipes, the rest is on the bike.

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's pretty freakin loud, mostly when you get on it and put your head down in a tuck..the sucker is louder then the pipes ...lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
It's louder, but it sounds mean when WFO. I like it.The bike didn't make enough noise before the DP kit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased these new in the box on ebay. Got lucky....Corse Superbikes in Milwaukee wanted $1250 for just the mufflers and filter kit. I'm told the early kits did not come with the computer? I purchased a DP ECU on ebay also. The said it will work..we will see!

J

·
0 Posts
I purchased these new in the box on ebay. Got lucky....Corse Superbikes in Milwaukee wanted $1250 for just the mufflers and filter kit. I'm told the early kits did not come with the computer? I purchased a DP ECU on ebay also. The said it will work..we will see!
LUCKY my ass,wow great deal man,your going to love it,make sure you get your baby mapped w/ the ecu unit to pipes .its criminal man,enjoy.:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just traded my 06 ST3 and had the dealer take off my DP Termi's, Airbox and ECU and will be putting them up for sale shortly incase anyone is intesested. PM for details

1 - 7 of 7 Posts