Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

So i found my top case brackets (both nonfango and DP/GIVI) next item I am looking for is the DP CF exhaust kit - I believe it included ECU, Airbox and CF mufflers. Can anyone shed some light on details and where I might find a complete kit ?

please inbox me with any leads !

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
I don't remember what year bike you had, but the ECU was not supplied early on. I have a 2003 ST4s that had the kit, no ECU. The ECU did eventually become available for the first gen ST4s. I went the reflash route when that became a possibility.

I believe the 04 and up bikes came with an ECU.

You could piece together your own kit for a lot less money and with a better chance of making it happen. No idea if the dealer would still be able to find you one, but be prepared to pay out a boatload of cash if they can.

Get a set of (really any) aftermarket pipes, cut the top off your air box lid leaving just about a 1" ring to hold the filter in place and have your ECU flashed with a race map. That's it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi ,

Bike is a 2006 ST3, was looking at a set of SIL MOTO CF but thought I might need the ducati kit as the 06/07 had that closed loop / 02 system. It does look like that may be the better option given the DP kit is out of production.

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
Guys with the newer bikes will know better than I, but I thought the race map eliminated the O2 sensors making the bike open loop. Maybe I am thinking of somthign else. In any case, if the the O2 sensors remain part of the equation with the race map, the race map for your bike would account for it. Normal aftermarket exhausts do not include headers for our bikes, so the bungs for the O2 sensors would remain.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Kit 2003 st4s pn 96428802B.
Inc pipes (termi not remus) ecu, air filter, airbox lid, front and rear sprockets.
pn 96425902BA (less sprockets).
here maybe, they list it.
Catalogue here for DP 2003/4, you may want to check for your year.
If it is 2004 on the DP pipes will be remus, which are slightly different and better but fit the same.

Rossco:nerd:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts