Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all- just got my DP carbon fender in the mail to find that the fourth screw for the left side on top of the swing arm doesn't go all the way. Bolt is about 1/2" too long. I don't have the DP Carbon Swingarm cover so I shouldnt need any spacer. Whats the deal? Is this what I should come to expect from DP in the future.... wrong parts, damaged parts, etc...?
I already had to return TWO brand new, sealed DP Carbon parts to a store I bought them because of damage- clutch cover had bubbles in the CF, and an ignition cover had a big chip missing and someone just painted black over it...

After spending all this $ on the bike, service, mods, etc I'm getting junk from "Ducati Performance" what gives? ANy help with this bolt matter would be appreciated. Tried the OEM bolt but it won't work with the carbon fender as the oem bolts have thick heads by the thread and the new fender won't accommodate it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
You're buying carbon from the wrong source. Go here.

Shift-Tech Carbon - 1199

Members here get a 10% discount and free shipping.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're buying carbon from the wrong source. Go here.

Shift-Tech Carbon - 1199

Members here get a 10% discount and free shipping.
Thank you! Now that I've bought everything I'll figure out what to return. Beautiful carbon fender sitting at home but I can't install it as the bolt is huge. unreal.

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts