Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of ownership I am planning to upgrade the suspension and wheels on the GT1000 over the winter. I am leaning towards the black alloy wheels from DP. I want to keep the spoked look and I am willing to live with the tubes.

Would anyone happen to know the cost of these? I am going to keep my eye on the classifieds...but if none come available by spring I will need to look at the buying new option.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
140 Posts
Someone is bound to have a pair of take-offs they don't need and are willing to sell.

I've got a set of stock alloy wheels off a SC1000 (not black, they are clear anodised) which I don't need, they could be powdercoated or anodised. But I'm in Singapore so shipping might be prohibitive.

Cheers,

Brett

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
do you have a pic or url to their site ? I can't find it.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Good one:mad:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
sorry. some trojan shit

·
Registered
309 Posts
Inside joke guys?
That "forex exchange" thing is a spam link designed to influence the Google website rating system. The more sites that link to it, the higher it rates, until it starts looking like a real website in Google searches.

We really want to NOT link to that site. Please everyone that quoted that link, edit your posts and remove it.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Same....have a set off of an 06 with the Phantoms. In OZ if you're keen....don't know what freight would be?

·
Ducati Acolyte
819 Posts
sorry. some trojan shit
That "forex exchange" thing is a spam link designed to influence the Google website rating system. The more sites that link to it, the higher it rates, until it starts looking like a real website in Google searches.

We really want to NOT link to that site. Please everyone that quoted that link, edit your posts and remove it.
Ahh gotcha, thanks guys :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts