Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or did the LED turn signals for the SF just DOUBLE in price? I recall seeing them for $130 and now they are listed for $300 :mad: WTF? Is our dollar that weak or are we just being gouged? I better order the DP fender eliminator before that doubles in price too!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I can't imagine anyone buying anything from them in the first place, there's so much better quality products out there for a hell of a better price isn't even funny! $.02!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're probably right..

I was going to ask about alternative turn signal options, but I've just got to have the DP tail tidy. I have not seen any other solution present such a compact, clean solution. Feel free to make suggestions please!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I don't remember seeing them come in... but they could have made it past me. I'll double check tomorrow and let you know for sure.

·
Bon Vivant
10,916 Posts
A Ducati dealer in Dallas (A&S Ducati) had them listed for 129.00
I tried to buy them but they called me back with some BS story about not being able to get them... :mad:

Why list them if your just going to turn down orders?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I tried to buy them but they called me back with some BS story about not being able to get them... :mad:

I spoke it my dealer today and they told me they are on backorder from Italy as most streetfighter parts are :(

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must be my mistake...

They have been $299.80 since I added them to our site a day or two after they were announced by Ducati.

http://www.store.commoto.com/ducati-streetfighter-turn-indicators-p-29499.html

mduc - part number is 96637610B
I swear I saw them for $130 and I can remember thinking "Boy, thats pretty cheap for four turn signals." Oh well.

Anyway, does anyone have any opinion on the move from light bulb based turn signals to LED based turn signals? I dont hear the DOT flasher relay clicking when I activate my turn signals, so I'm guessing that regardless of bulb or LED that the flash rate will remain unaffected? Thoughts? Also I'm hoping that these signals are plug and play for $300 clams and no hokey current limiting resistors will be needed....

TIA

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vindication...

That's dealer speak for "oops"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts