Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Desmo Brothers!
Finally i decide to make a move on my second bike.
Today i put the money down for a new Multi 1100S. Last week with my bike club we went to a wonderful spot in Katchanaburi , 300 km from BKK near the famous bridge on River Kwai, and i ride my Sport but the Ducati manager ride the Multi Demo as my request to test the bike on long distance.
GREAT FANTASTIC BIKE!!!!!!
I will post a photo report soon, the scenery and landscape is stunning!
Meantime here some video that i hope will entertain my desmo brothers for a few minute.
Saluti!

PS
i think i should jump on Multi section time to time from now on....:D:D
===============

2 Ducati 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBNNoI53hgc&feature=channel

Happy Father
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMBfwzy262M

The huge hotel park that we stay, simply enormous :eek::eek:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg11-hfHmcA

Hope you like it!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hello Desmo Brothers!
Finally i decide to make a move on my second bike.
Today i put the money down for a new Multi 1100S.
GREAT FANTASTIC BIKE!!!!!!

Congrats, Ciccio. The Multistrada IS a fantastic bike. Personally, I can't get past the appearance, but if it works for you, then more power to ya.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations. I think you will love the bike. I sold my multi to by the GT and I still regret it - but the spousal unit allows only one bike per butt - and I am not that fat yet.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
RENZO -

I am jealous man...WOW. We talked about that the last time I saw you in Bangkok. I still have plans to get one myself...but just bought a KTM 450 xcw instead. You better not abandon ship and spend to much time at the Multi forum. Say hello to your family from Judy and I!!!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Good man Ciccio, I have a GT1000 and a 620 Multi, and I still get a buzz about taking the multi out; its just so much fun to ride.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RENZO -

I am jealous man...WOW. We talked about that the last time I saw you in Bangkok. I still have plans to get one myself...but just bought a KTM 450 xcw instead. You better not abandon ship and spend to much time at the Multi forum. Say hello to your family from Judy and I!!!

Hey Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!
not bad....a KTM 450
she is a panther beauty :D:D:D:D
How the princess....comon man..come back here soon and we will ride together!
Stay healthy!

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good man Ciccio, I have a GT1000 and a 620 Multi, and I still get a buzz about taking the multi out; its just so much fun to ride.

We are twins then :D:D:D
i just so much impress about the Multi ability.
Initially i think of BMW 1200 but i realize that only for a very long ride this bike have sense. For my 3 to 6 days biking the Multi is enough and i can enjoy the performance more then BMW engine.
We got 2 major ride come up:
Bkk to Golden Triangle end of the year and Thiland to Laos next year...someone wanna come?
Most welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts