Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone board their dog at one of these nice kennels in the Sac area? Did some shopping around and there's at least three or four really really nice places in town. Curious if anyones used a place the really like or recommend?? Their all kinda pricey at an average price of $30-35 a day, but gotta do what you gotta do.

·
Premium Member
8,750 Posts
I boarded my German Shepherd at a recommended kennel and dispite getting innoculated he still came down with kennel cough. That was in Roseville. I suppose that can happen anywhere. I'm real paranoid about leaving the Bulldog anywhere, you know what can happen to them in hot weather. Have you tried calling your vet for a recommendation?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a friend in Sac that fully recommends Elite Dogs in West Sac, http://elite_dogs.tripod.com Apparently her dog whines to get in the door when they get there!

I miss seeing you guys at the get togethers as I'm no longer in Sac!

- Hans (now in Felton at the foot of Hwy 9)

Anyone board their dog at one of these nice kennels in the Sac area? Did some shopping around and there's at least three or four really really nice places in town. Curious if anyones used a place the really like or recommend?? Their all kinda pricey at an average price of $30-35 a day, but gotta do what you gotta do.

·
Premium Member
8,750 Posts
Wow, big move. I've spent my fair share of time in Santa Cruz. I lived in SJ for 17 years, my Dad lived in SC off and on for 15 years and my Brother in Law still lives there. Maybe one day you can show us around?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I have a friend in Sac that fully recommends Elite Dogs in West Sac, http://elite_dogs.tripod.com Apparently her dog whines to get in the door when they get there!

I miss seeing you guys at the get togethers as I'm no longer in Sac!

- Hans (now in Felton at the foot of Hwy 9)
Hans,

Miss having you around as well. I finally got the bike, put 350 miles on the first Monday I had off. Termi's are now on and 600 mile service done. Lovin every minute on it.

I hope you are out of the fire danger down there.

Wish you and the kids well.

Ciao,

Desmo Dave

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks all, it's good to know that my friends up in Sac are doing well!

David - glad you got the bike and are loving it! Are you going to the T-Hill track date? I'm fresh out of $'s or else I'd be going for sure. Can't wait to hear stories about it.

We've been fine with the fires - as the crow flies we are about 10-15 miles off but they have never really been headed this way. It appears that it is almost fully contained so that is good news. Arriana and I will be passing through Sac on the way to Burning Man on the 29th and then returning a week later. If we have the time we'll give you a call but usually I'm a man on a mission at that point!

Ciao,
Hans

Hans,

Miss having you around as well. I finally got the bike, put 350 miles on the first Monday I had off. Termi's are now on and 600 mile service done. Lovin every minute on it.

I hope you are out of the fire danger down there.

Wish you and the kids well.

Ciao,

Desmo Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts