Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DOGS are getting restless, its time for a meet-up but this time we are getting out of the valley for a short trip up to Mels Diner in Jackson. I think an excellent meet up point for those who chose to do so would be Motowheels at 6:30pm. Leave by 6:45PM and be at Mels at 7:15-7:30PM. Or, just meet us there if your coming in from another direction.

Mels is located at 31 N. State hgwy on 49 close to the I/S of 88.

If I can get a good body count I'll call ahead to reserve a section for us. So, lets make this happen and it will be a nice little ride up to scenic Jackson.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I'll think of you guys from Afghanistan!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm in

John S.
Ducshep
DT996
JB coming from Placerville
Ted Shred
Mrs Focker
Scott
Moto
Flatlander1414 +1
I'll try to make it. After we stopped at auburn and hit 80, right after Martin tool off I hit stopped taffic. While going through it I felt my trottle sticking. Wierd so I got off at next exit and stopped at friends place right there. Anyways it's sticking at throttle body. I have two other trottle bodies but I'm not sure if I'll have time to switch it. I'll try.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ill give it a helluva try - my wife working that night leaves me takin care of the babes (no not those kind you bastards...). Ill try to get sitter - bein that my 50TH is two days from that on the 30th! What better way to bring in the big five - O than w/ a gang like you.
Joe
New d.o.g. member

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Ill give it a helluva try - my wife working that night leaves me takin care of the babes (no not those kind you bastards...). Ill try to get sitter - bein that my 50TH is two days from that on the 30th! What better way to bring in the big five - O than w/ a gang like you.
Joe
New d.o.g. member
Welcome Joe, here's to hoping we can celebrate with you!

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
See everyone at Mels tonight.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in...if I can get off work in time!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Shacks just too much goin on tonight and the destination distance is a factor. Sheesh way out here in Dixon - Ill see ya on the next one.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I can’t take it any longer, it's TOO HOT:eek:

The Chili Cheese Fries and smooth Milk Shake are calling my name right now.:)

TALLIE HOO.!!!

See you all there!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
best laid plans and all that. due to a minor crisis at home, I am back up in Oroville. even if I rode like a maniac, I'd get there as you were all leaving.
yea, I know I'm the one that wanted something other than downtown Sac. family comes first.
hope to see you all next time. JB

·
Registered
608 Posts
best laid plans and all that. due to a minor crisis at home, I am back up in Oroville. even if I rode like a maniac, I'd get there as you were all leaving.
yea, I know I'm the one that wanted something other than downtown Sac. family comes first.
hope to see you all next time. JB
JB, IM in the same situation. Live in Dixon, have to take care of fam too. Right on mister.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts