Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets try and meet up at the Hot Italian Sunday night at 6:30pm. RobertVP has come all the way down here from Canada via LA riding his bike to meet us. I posted the meet up location here so it doesn't get lost in the original post above.

The next day, Monday we will be going on a ride with Robert and meeting at Motowheels at 11:00am. I'm a maybe on this part of it since my calender has a PT appointment on it. My back has been giving me a bad time lately.

I hope as many of you can show up for both the dinner and ride. As usual, ride your bikes to the Hot Italian and park them out front against the "show off" curb.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'll be coming from ol Stockton cranking the AC in the HD. I have a meeting with a client at 4:00pm on 45th st in Sacramento and will have a truck load of sails.

We went for a ride this morning to Lodi for breakfast and it was HOT cooming home.

I should have a budy from work meeting with us for the first time. PLEASE be polite. He's got a 2000 750 Monster dark.

PS. Do we have to where our really dark sunglasses because of all the Chrome on a Harley?

Lets try and meet up at the Hot Italian Sunday night at 6:30pm. RobertVP has come all the way down here from Canada via LA riding his bike to meet us. I posted the meet up location here so it doesn't get lost in the original post above.

The next day, Monday we will be going on a ride with Robert and meeting at Motowheels at 11:00am. I'm a maybe on this part of it since my calender has a PT appointment on it. My back has been giving me a bad time lately.

I hope as many of you can show up for both the dinner and ride. As usual, ride your bikes to the Hot Italian and park them out front against the "show off" curb.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just notified Martin and Kent I won't be attending the dinner tonight because our beloved Bulldog Mangia had a pretty scary seizure about an hour ago. I was out in the garage wiping the cobwebs off my bike when my daughter rushed out to tell me what was happening. This wasn't the first time and seizures like this can be life threatening to a Bulldog. Since my wife can't handle it, I took control and comforted Mangia for the next 20 long minutes as the seizure ran it's course. The key is to remain calm and project that to the dog during the episode. Anyway, my wife is fearing Mangia might relapse tonight so I decided to pass on the dinner. Mangia is our third daughter, she is family. I think this might only be my first pass on a dinner meet up in five years. I was looking forward to greeting Robert and meeting Kent for the first time. As far as tomorrow is concerned, its doubtful, the event has put a damper on things around here. The weather forecast is perfect, high 70s, max at 80 degrees unlike the last couple days. Have a good time tonight and a fun ride tomorrow.

·
Registered
608 Posts
a little late...

Sorry I missed this, especially with a visiting RobertVP from out of state. Sundays are heck for me - next time Hot Ital weekday if poss? Hope ya'll had good times there.

:cool:

·
Registered
608 Posts
a little late...

Sorry I missed this, especially with a visiting RobertVP for out of state. Sundays are heck for me - next time Hot Ital weekday if poss? Hope ya'll had good times there.
Actually one Sunday permanently open is for the yearly Yountville Concours. Super show - hang out at Chiarello's "Bottega" for an afternoon of seeing amazing cars...

Click this:

Put Some Zoom in Your Father

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts