Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys ~ I wasnt sure where I can ask this ~

I ;m looking for a suit and i found something i think its cool ~

but the thing is I have no clue what this suit is called ~!!

i know its from Dainese and I know its for 999 of 749 . Could this suit

have a part number??

If you know please let me know ~~ help me find this suit ~~

here is the photo of the suit and this is my bike ~~

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Send the pic to your local dealer or one of the site vendors that sells Duc Dianese. I have a Dianese textile jacket with that style grahpics. It's been discoed for 4 years as likey that suit will be, but a dealer/distributor would know for sure. Did you try to Zoom the pic....that part number on the tag could help answer your question.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Send the pic to your local dealer or one of the site vendors that sells Duc Dianese. I have a Dianese textile jacket with that style grahpics. It's been discoed for 4 years as likey that suit will be, but a dealer/distributor would know for sure. Did you try to Zoom the pic....that part number on the tag could help answer your question.
I actually did but ~ it gets very fussy as i zoom it in more ~
I tried to look it up at the google ~ but since I dont know what this suit is
called I cant even look for it ~
Thank you for your advice ~

·
Registered
433 Posts
Number on the tag is 982512027. Saw it listed as LEATHER SUIT 999 RED 56 MEN'S LEATHER SUIT.

Put it into Ducati Omaha's OEM part finder and came out with:

LEATHER SUIT SBE RED 56 MEN'S LEATHER SUIT

Item Number:
THE PART NUMBER YOU ENTERED HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH AN UPDATED PART NUMBER
Qty: Price: 1741.99

You'll have to have some luck to find these still around somewhere but I wouldn't say impossible. Then there's getting the right size;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Number on the tag is 982512027. Saw it listed as LEATHER SUIT 999 RED 56 MEN'S LEATHER SUIT.

Put it into Ducati Omaha's OEM part finder and came out with:

LEATHER SUIT SBE RED 56 MEN'S LEATHER SUIT

Item Number:
THE PART NUMBER YOU ENTERED HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH AN UPDATED PART NUMBER
Qty: Price: 1741.99

You'll have to have some luck to find these still around somewhere but I wouldn't say impossible. Then there's getting the right size;)
where did you see this listed ??????????? I know where they sell yellow 749 suit brand new ~ but cant find any 999 suit ~~

·
Registered
263 Posts
new part number is 982636027 and shows obsolete, it's very possible a dealer has these in stock.
Yes the yellow ones had 749 on them looked just like the 999 leathers.

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
Moved.

//amullo

·
Registered
433 Posts
where did you see this listed ??????????? I know where they sell yellow 749 suit brand new ~ but cant find any 999 suit ~~
Just read the part# off the tag in your pic and did a few searches and came up with that info. I remember the leathers well along with lots of other 999 gear that came out at the same time. Good luck on your search!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts