Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And if so what years??
Im getting older and as an Electrician for the past 42 years the wrists are bitchin...
Thanks
Mike S

·
Registered
617 Posts
*Edit*

Oops, all the 2015+ big multi's have cruise, I thought that had been added with the 1260, was mistaken. The 950s, however, do not have cruise, until 2019.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Only the 1260 models (2018 and up) have integrated cruise.
DVT Multis from 15 up have Cruise... prior to 15 the only way to get cruise is with the aftermarket.

It works very well - though mine shuts off sometimes over shitty NY roads (too bumpy).

·
Registered
82 Posts
You can add to 2010-14 via Tuneboy software upgrade. The 2015+ have it stock.
Yep!! Just added cruise control to my 2013 Multi with the Tuneboy software. And if you have a buddy that has the Tuneboy USB module the ONLY thing you have to pay for is the Add-On cruise code which cost me like $145 US.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just got my Multistrada back for repair of my heated grips. They quit working and they said that the Omni-Cruise throttle lock is what caused the problem. Anyone else have that experience? If that is true than I take back my recommendation and I will quit using it. It's a shame - I really like the way they work.

·
North Carolina, USA
3,320 Posts
i just got my Multistrada back for repair of my heated grips. They quit working and they said that the Omni-Cruise throttle lock is what caused the problem. Anyone else have that experience? If that is true than I take back my recommendation and I will quit using it. It's a shame - I really like the way they work.
Did they say exactly how the omni cruise made the grips quit working, especially if the clutch side grip failed too? I've had the OEM heated grips fail on both my '10 and '12, all by themselves. Both replaced under extended warranties thank goodness.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They said it caused a short that affected both sides - I don't know, that's why I'm asking others of their experience. Thanks for yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts