Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I yam what I yam
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new boots delivered via UPS. They're Sidi Fusion Air, made of Lorica, no leather. I ordered them in the same size as my Sidi off road boots. The off road boots fit great, and I wear thick EVS socks with them. They're leather (mostly) and fit right from the start, no stretching required.

The Fusion Air (street) boots are a little snug with regular cotton work socks. I'm a little afraid to send them back for the next size up and then have my feet swimming in them.

Sidi describes Lorica as synthetic leather. Has anyone here gone through this with Lorica boots? Do they stretch like leather does?

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
I have a pair of Sidi B2s which looks to be the predecessor of the Fusion from what I can see. Made of the same stuff. I do not believe they stretched at all. I wear a 10 US in shoes. Got a 44 EU in the Sidi boots and they fit great from the start and still do.

·
Administrator
12,689 Posts
I have a pair of Sidi made with "Lorica" too. They did stretch some but not much. You may be able to but a broomstick in and get some stretch out of them, that's what we used to do when I worked at a shoe store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts