Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2014 with Ducati side luggage. Sure I could put side hardware on if I really wanted other side cases but I was wondering if anyone is aware of any side cases that fit on the existing mounting points?

·
Registered
44 Posts
The is nothing else that fits to the standard luggage mounting points built into the Multi. You can get SW-Motech racks that bolt to the bike to use other luggage case options. The SW-Motech rack bolts up and can be removed leaving only a few ears visible and allows the use of different cases with adapters.

I have a few options mounted on mine. I run the OEM side cases with a Dynamic rear rack with a CooCase 52L case that I had on another bike. My everyday usage is just the topcase.

I also have the OEM topcase with mount and I think it isn't as clean looking when mounted compared to the Dynamic rack.

I also have a set of the SW-Motech side racks, I bought before I bought my bike. I was thinking of running some top-loading cases with them. Then I found the OEM luggage set for a really good price. I actually do like the OEM side-cases for those 2 to 3 times a year that I use them.

I know this was a long winded answer, but I tried many options and end of the day, the OEM side cases are best for me for those long trips and my old CooCase is perfect for every day commuting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Granturismo came with bigger panniers. 15 liters more than the S Touring. You can prob find them for sale on fleabay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts