Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have posted this in the classifieds section, but i dont want to throw down a bunch of lame pointless posts to boost my number just to beg for help...which i need...i need an ecu...as long as it is a working ecu, i dont care...it has to be working, but if it's been red keyed or not doesnt matter...it just needs to be working...it could be a dp, stock or whatever...as long as it is working...i have been fighting an issue with my 749...ecu fried and i cant afford to buy a new ecu from ducati...took it to silverback performance in st paul minnesota, and they got it running on a stock 999 ecu, but this is only at idle as the maps are close enough at idle...but the bike does run and they are capable of flashing the immobilizer out of the ecu...i dont know all the ins and outs, but it appears they can flash on certain maps, but there seems to be an issue with trying to flash a 749 map onto a 999 ecu...we have been trouble shooting this and have come to the idea that we just need a 749 ecu...if anyone has one, for sale, for gift, for paperweight, or whatever, please pm me...i am desperate to ride...just please, no more fried ecu's...lol...i got that covered

1 - 1 of 1 Posts