Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been searching ebay and message boards for an exhaust for my 749, and there have been FEW to pick from. like 1, and it was a 57mm, which i hear is too much for a 749. i hate to spend $2700 on a new one, ok well actually i CANT spend that much!
rant off...:D

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,882 Posts
Not many 749/999 out there, comparatively, and even fewer bikes or parts changing hands in "used circulation".

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
are you looking for a stock or aftermarket?
tried classifieds and ebay?
I have a stock 2005 999 system; entire system with about 4000 miles.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Keep on lookin, take your time.

i have been searching ebay and message boards for an exhaust for my 749, and there have been FEW to pick from. like 1, and it was a 57mm, which i hear is too much for a 749. i hate to spend $2700 on a new one, ok well actually i CANT spend that much!
rant off...:D

B patient, You have got to keep on looking.
I've got mine from eBay from one of the members here.

Regards

·
Registered
463 Posts
It took me a few months to find what I was looking for. Just hang tight and you will find what you need. There was a 57mm from a 999R on EBay for 1300 that never sold. I ended up paying 1800 or so for mine just days before that one ended (and didn't sell). They pop up pretty often for around 2K but the real deal is when you find one for 1500 or less. They do come, make a post in the forum for sale section with a WTB and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
fwiw i posted a 54mm termi full system in tii for 1200 here and had no response or offers.i'm surprised you can't find anything

·
Registered
463 Posts
For the 740 you want the 54mm system. If the guy above has one for 1200 still I would jump all over it.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
fwiw i posted a 54mm termi full system in tii for 1200 here and had no response or offers.i'm surprised you can't find anything
For the 740 you want the 54mm system. If the guy above has one for 1200 still I would jump all over it.
*edit* Ya...you guys want to PM each other...or post an ad in the classifieds? Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.